Trenchless Sewer Repair in Loveland
Sewer line issues are not to be taken lightly, the more you wait to handle the situation the closer you will come to a destructive and unsanitary sewage backup. At Drain Solvers we never want it to get to that point, which is why we offer our expert sewer line repair and replacement services to all of our valued customers. Take advantage of our free estimates and upfront pricing, as well as our complete guarantee that the problem will be resolved at the most cost efficient and effective way to correct a number of problems, including:
- Cracked, broken, offset or collapsed pipe that have been damaged due to deterioration, shifting soil, settling etc.
- Bellied pipe: A section of pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions creating a “low spot” that collects paper, grease and waste.
- Leaking joints: The joints between pipes have been unsealed allowing waste water to escape into the surrounding area causing the soil to become contaminated.
- Roots in the sewer line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded or grown into the sewer line causing a blockage and damage.
- Shoddy or off grade pipe: Existing pipes are substandard and may have deteriorated, come loose or corroded.
Traditional Repair Method
The traditional method is referred to as “trenching”. A backhoe is brought in to dig a trench from the beginning of the repair area to the end of the repair area.
Small access holes are made where the pipe to be replaced starts and ends. Our hydraulic machine pulls a full size replacement pipe through the old pipe leaving a highly resistant leak proof pipe in its place.
Directional drilling and horizontal boring are a newer trenchless method of underground pipe installation. This method completely bypasses the old damaged line and runs a new, up to code one.
Relining is the process of repairing sewer pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe”. Epoxy material is used to mold the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth new inner wall.