Drain Cleaning and Plumbing Services
Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont and surrounding communities
Professional drain cleaning and plumbing services are highly important to the longevity of your plumbing systems. Our expert team at Drain Solvers has been providing customers with top-of-the-line care since 1997, because we understand just what it takes to ensure safety, comfort, and convenience inside your home or commercial property.
The Reliable Drain Cleaning Service
- Equipment: We use drain cleaning cable machines for normal stoppages. We also have high pressure sewer jets for those instances when a cable just won’t do. A hydro-jetter uses high-pressured water to remove debris and build-up along drainpipe walls. They can drastically improve the condition of your drainage system.
- Sewer Scope Camera Inspection: The Drain Vision system is a remote control camera made for entering sewer lines. This enables us to go deep inside the pipe and visually inspect the entire length from house to roadway. If we locate a problem early enough it can save you from having to dig up the yard and replace your entire system.
- Bio-Smart™: Bio-Smart is a safe, environment-friendly drain cleaning powder. It’s used as a regular maintenance product to prevent build-up along drain pipe walls, preventing costly stoppages and repairs. Septic tank owners should know that Bio-Smart helps prevent overflow problems by decomposing waste in a more safe and efficient manner.
Plumbing Repair and Replacement Services
- Toilet Repair and Replacement
- Garbage disposal Repair and Replacement
- Leaky Pipe Repair
What NOT to Put Down Your Clogged Drains
- Never use off the shelf chemical drain cleaners, bleach, solvents or any other caustic substances in your drains. These chemicals in your drainage system can cause serious damage to your pipes.
- Do not mix chemical drain cleaners as they could cause a dangerous reaction.
- Only use bio-degradable drain treatments.
- Learn about the most effective Drain Cleaning treatments, call today
Common Causes of Drain Back ups
- Tree Roots growing into your sewer line
- Grease and sludge
- Foreign Objects
- Sewer line defects
- 2ndary line defects
- Lint, hair and soap buildup
DIY Clog Maintenance Tip
To help prevent major backups and clogs in your home, try using a drain catcher to catch physical debris. To help clear minor clogs in your drains, pour a mixture of hot water, baking soda and vinegar down your drains. If neither of these work, its best to call a professional plumber to come snake your drains and clear any clogs before they get worse.
What are 3 signs that you need professional drain cleaning services?
Extended draining: When sinks, showers, tubs, and even toilets take a long period of time to empty out, this likely indicates that a clog is forming. If you do not take advantage of our professional drain cleaning services the clog with eventually prevent drainage altogether.
Multiple clogs: First it’s your kitchen sink that gets stopped up, then the problem moves onto the bathroom, and before you know it you are dealing with clogs all throughout your home. This typically indicates that there is a major obstruction deep down in your main line. This needs to be taken care of right away before you are faced with a sewage backup that could cause severe damage to your property.
Bad odor: While the problem could just be that there is food or some other foul smelling object stuck in your drain, the issue could potentially be more serious and may even result in a sewage backup if professional drain cleaning services are not performed.
Everyone Needs A Good Plumber.