Quick – Same Day Superior Plumbers
If you are looking for a trusted plumbing company in Superior then turn to the experts at Drain Solvers, LLC. We have been providing a wide range of plumbing services to Superior and the surrounding areas since 1997, offering free estimates, upfront pricing, and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. No matter what you need, whether it’s drain cleaning services, sewer line repairs, or the installation of a brand-new water heater, we are here to help.
As a family-owned business we care about each and every customer and want you to be safe, comfortable, and happy inside your home or building. When your plumbing systems are functioning optimally you never have to worry, and it is our job to keep them that way.
For Discounts and Savings, Click Here.
Whether it is your pipes, a water heater, or your toilet, plumbing systems are essential for cleanliness, safety, convenience, and even clean drinking water. Fully functioning plumbing can save your home or commercial property from floodwater damage and even prevent health problems associated with sewage backups and the growth of mold and other types of bacteria.
At Drain Solvers, LLC our expert Superior plumbers have been providing a wide range of services to all of our valued customers throughout Superior and the surrounding areas. We make sure that you are completely happy with the job that we perform, and see that you do not face future problems.
We offer the following services:
- Drain Cleaning and Rooter Services: Whether its your kitchen sink that won’t drain or your main sewer line that has root intrusion, Call Drain Solvers, LLC to fix it fast. Click here to learn more.
- Garbage Disposal Installation & Repair: Sometimes its a simple fix, sometimes you might need a new disposal. We have great warranty’s for whatever ails you. Click here to learn more.
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement: There is never a good time to spend money on repairing your sewer line. Sewer line repairs can become very expensive. Call Drain Solvers, LLC, in Superior, to give you critical in depth diagnostic so you will know what option will work best for you. Click here to learn more.
- Sump Pump Repair & Installation: Superior has been getting a lot of rain lately, make sure you are ready for it with a functional sump pump. Click here to learn more.
- Water and Sewer Line Leak Detection: Water or sewer leaks can spell disaster for your home and your pocketbook. Drain Solvers, LLC has the know how and equipment to identify where the leak is and fix it in the most cost effective manner. Click here to learn more.
- Toilet Repair & Installation: Residential and commercial toilet service. Call Drain Solvers, LLC. (970) 461-1302. Click here to learn more.
- Faucet, Fixture & Sink Services: Would you like an upgrade? Or is your fixture non-functional, either way, we can get it fixed fast. Click here to learn more.
- Water Heater Repair and Installation: Do you need a repair or a new water heater? We’ll give you a complete diagnostic. No one should have to live without hot water. Emergency service available. Click here to learn more.
- And many more, if you are in need of a service and don’t see it listed here. Give us a call (970) 461-1302 we answer the phones 24/7.
What are 3 signs that you need professional drain cleaning services?
- Slow drains: If there is a drain in your home or building that is not emptying out as fast as it used to a clog is likely forming. Save yourself the trouble of a full blockage by contacting our drain experts for cleaning services.
- Recurring clogs: If a clog in your sink, shower, or tub continues to return even after trying to clear it, the blockage has not been fully removed. Our professional drain cleaning services will make sure that it is gone for good.
- Multiple clogs: If several drains inside your home or commercial property are all blocked at once, it could indicate a major obstruction deep within your sewer line.
What causes sewer line problems?
There are several natural causes of sewer line problems that people may be unaware of. First, tree roots can infiltrate the line in search of a readily available water supply. Second, certain types of soil have chemicals in them that can cause your system to corrode. Third, sometimes the ground can shift and actually collapse the lines.
Other things to watch out for are serious drain clogs, cracks in your system, the age of your lines, and damage that could be caused by a major construction project in your yard. The team of professionals can come out and use video camera inspection technology to determine if anything is wrong, from there we can make the necessary repairs or replace the sewer line when needed.
When is it time to replace your water heater?
If your water is no longer reaching its desired temperature or it has turned completely cold, our conscientious plumbers can come out and replace your water heater so comfort and confidence can once again be restored to your home or commercial property. If your unit starts to leak this can lead to severe water damage inside your home or building if the situation is not handled in a timely fashion. Excessive noise coming from your system could indicate a damaged heating element and will call for the entire water heater to be replaced. Lastly, a cracked gas-powered water heater could be highly dangerous, as it could eventually result in carbon monoxide poisoning.
For dedicated plumbing services in the Superior area, contact the undisputed experts at Drain Solvers, LLC at (970) 461-1302.
Everyone Needs A Good Plumber.