What are its advantages over traditional repair?
- Time: Trenchless sewer line repair is much faster than the traditional method so your problem will be resolved quickly.
- Permanent repairs: No longer will you have to worry about sewer line issues after having this service performed. The use of highly durable and resistant materials will put your mind at ease.
- Less intrusive: No one looks forward to having their yard dug up, but with trenchless sewer line repair this is not an issue.
- Savings: Because trenchless sewer line repair cuts down on time it will also cut down on labor costs. Plus, you don’t have to hire a landscaper to get your yard back to normal or have to worry about costly future issues.
For state-of-the-art sewer line services, call the professionals at Drain Solvers, LLC at (970) 461-1302.
First step is a sewer scope inspection
Get a full diagnosis of your sewer line with our state of the art Sewer Scope Drain Inspection Camera first to see if you really need a full replacement or simply a spot repair. Full replacements can be costly. We will sit down with you and go over all your options. Those options may include:
- Install out side clean outs to better access the main sewer line with our 4 inch blades
- High Pressure water jetting which could clear out grease and debris
- A “spot” repair. In most cases sewer lines do not have to be completely replaced. Most of the time a small section is damaged and needs to be repaired.
If it is determined that you need a full replacement and you fit the criteria for a trenchless solution, we will obtain the proper permits and get to work right away.
Directional drilling and horizontal boring are a newer trenchless method of underground pipe installation. This method completely bypasses the old damaged line and runs a new, up to code one.
Small access holes are made where the pipe to be replaced starts and ends. Our hydraulic machine pulls a full size replacement pipe through the old pipe leaving a highly resistant leak proof pipe in its place.
Relining is the process of repairing sewer pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe”. Epoxy material is used to mold the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth new inner wall.
Many times pipe lining cannot be performed through the buildings clean out access and often requires a little digging. Pipe lining can be used to seal cracks, repair root damaged pipes and fill in missing pipe or loose joints.
When would you need this service?
Start paying close attention to the drains in your home or commercial property. If they are slow to clear, will not clear at all, or multiple drains in your property are clogged at one time then you are likely in need of trenchless sewer line repairs. You may also hear a gurgling sound when you flush your toilet or use your sink, which can also indicate the presence of a sewer line problem. Lastly, you will actually smell sewage in or around your home or building. Upon realizing that you have a sewer line issue do not delay, contact our expert staff as soon as possible to avoid a serious backup.
Everyone Needs A Good Plumber.