Sewer Line Repair & Replacement Services
Searching for skilled sewer line repair and replacement services? Call the specialists.
Sewer line issues are not to be taken lightly, the more you wait to handle the situation the closer you will come to a destructive and unsanitary sewage backup. At Drain Solvers we never want it to get to that point, which is why we offer our expert sewer line repair and replacement services to all of our valued customers. Take advantage of our free estimates and upfront pricing, as well as our complete guarantee that the problem will be resolved at the most cost efficient and effective way to correct a number of problems, including:
- Cracked, broken, offset or collapsed pipe that have been damaged due to deterioration, shifting soil, settling etc.
- Bellied pipe: A section of pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions creating a “low spot” that collects paper, grease and waste.
- Leaking joints: The joints between pipes have been unsealed allowing waste water to escape into the surrounding area causing the soil to become contaminated.
- Roots in the sewer line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded or grown into the sewer line causing a blockage and damage.
- Shoddy or off grade pipe: Existing pipes are substandard and may have deteriorated, come loose or corroded.
Drain Solvers technicians and plumbers are fully trained in the use of state of the art technologies to solve all your plumbing and drain cleaning issues including sewer line repair and replacement.
Traditional Repair Method
Sewer line repair is typically performed using a backhoe to excavate down to the damaged portion of the line. The pipe is replaced with new pipe and back filled.
Trenchless Repair Method
Fortunately sewer line replacement doesn’t have to mean destroying your landscaping or driveways. Drain Solvers trenchless sewer line repair is a less invasive, causes less damage with less environmental damage than the traditional repair method.
Small access holes are made where the pipe to be replaced starts and ends. Our hydraulic machine pulls a full size replacement pipe through the old pipe leaving a highly resistant leak proof pipe in its place.
Pipe Lining Method
Relining is the process of repairing sewer pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe”. Epoxy material is used to mold the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth new inner wall.
Many times pipe lining cannot be performed through the buildings clean out access and often requires a little digging. Pipe lining can be used to seal cracks, repair root damaged pipes and fill in missing pipe or loose joints.